Aesthetic clinic social media
Social media lead generation case study
Bristol Aesthetics have clinical facilities in the heart of Bristol city centre offering advanced non-surgical skin treatments and anti-aging products. From fat-freezing treatments to dermal fillers this off the high street clinic offers patients access to some of Bristol’s leading aestheticians.
Increase in web site visitors
New followers in 2 months
Social media enquiries
Previous investment in digital marketing activities weren’t yielding high enough returns or were proving too costly – it was time to hit the reset button and start leveraging Facebook and Instagram to generate new patient leads.
In the absence of an in-house marketing team, the clinic didn’t have the expertise required to effectively set up and run lead generation campaigns, or produce the creative video and graphics needed for different ad-format placements across social networks.
In addition to paid social media campaigns, they also wanted to establish a high quality organic social media presence by increasing their brand following.
- From 0 to over 1000 target market followers on Instagram in just 2 months.
- Over 30,000 local, relevant people reached on Facebook.
- Huge increase in direct message enquiries via social media.
- 360% increase in website traffic from social media.
- 434% increase in website session duration time (from an average of 17 seconds browsing on-site content to over 1 minute 40 seconds).
- Upskilled in-house team to become proficient social media managers, enabling them to support audience engagement online.
- Powerful influencer marketing campaigns utilised promotional posts seen by over 50,000 potential patients on instagram combined with collecting new user-generated video content that has been repurposed and used for other marketing objectives.